The Intro The Intro

Nice, very nice. You were right, not only can I use this but it gives me plenty of ideas. I'll see if I can't get to work making something rather neat with this! :D

Xsalvaz responds:

Glad to hear! I'd love to see what you make with it :3
~X

Focus *Idea* Focus *Idea*

Hey man! Been a while since we spoke... turns out I ended up getting a contract deal with a company for my videos so I make some cash from them. However the songs that this company provides to use for these same videos sucks... (Like... they're... really... really bad...) and I was wondering if you'd care to let me do so with some of your songs? Naturally providing a rather flamboyant toss to both your channel on YouTube, Newgrounds, and I'll link your facebook. I'll also be sure to add in a mention in the video itself to bring attention directly to it.

Xsalvaz responds:

Sure thing. Send me a PM and I'll link you to my other soundclouds.

-Angel Fall- -Angel Fall-

Commented on another of your videos concerning the music. (Tick Tock)

I really enjoyed this!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Glad you like it.

-Tick Tock- -Tick Tock-

Hello again, Back-From-Purgatory! Once more I've decided I like this song so very much that I'd love to use it in a video of mine. This one being the first time I go out in WvW. As always you will acquire all credit for your music, a link to your newgrounds and youtube channels and a nice shoutout in the description! At this time my videos are non-commercial however I have been getting numerous offers from TGN, Etatche, and a new GC that just came up named KlawDigital. I'd like to partner with one of these three companies, therefore I'd no longer be noncommercial. Should you wish me to remove your songs from my videos, I will. (Though I'd like to talk via NG mail system and/or Skype or whathaveyou about the subject. Naturally, simply let me know should you wish your music removed.)

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

As always, as long as the video is non-commercial and credit is given, feel free to use my music.

However, if you do sign up with one of these networks and you monetize the video, I would prefer we come up with another agreement. For such matters, please add me on Skype (back-from-purgatory), or PM me here on NG.

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

I found this to be very entertaining and I'd love to use it in my video for one of my school assignments. Basically I'm doing it over how sounds affect humans, fairly basic yet I figured what better way to prove it... then to actually perform it on the viewer? I have created a video of sounds/music and just letting people listen to it while they read on how it can affect them.

March of Sadness March of Sadness

I actually thoroughly enjoyed the song, and hope to use this piece in a school project I'm working on. It'll be uploaded to YouTube (as there is no other way to submit it atm) and I'll of course provide all credit to you. I'll also send you the link via mail once it's completed and should you not wish me to actually use this, I'll take it down immediately or simply won't make it.

Kassich responds:

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to use it in your own projects! Let me know when your project is done, I'd love to see it!

The Beast will Roar (rough demo) The Beast will Roar (rough demo)

Wonderful song Braiton, I truly enjoyed it and hope to hear more of your utterly badass collection soon. I hope to use this song in my video I am releasing today and of course will provide all credit to you within the video itself as well as in the description below. It will also provide a link to your channel here on Newgrounds and/or a YouTube channel if you prefer. I will also provide a link to the video via NG mail system the moment it's uploaded! For more videos, check out my channel here:

No Fear No Fear

Personally I really enjoyed this, Joemamabeach, and would love to use it in a video in the future if you'll allow me to. You of course will be given all credit for your music in both the video and description as well as a link to your channel here on Newgrounds. I'll provide the link to my channel below so you can get a feel for what I generally do (gaming videos for the most part).

I hope you have a lovely day, and wonderful music.

joemamabeach responds:

Thank you SorankarGaming. I'm glad you enjoyed it =) And yes it is fine to use on your youtube channel. I'll check it out for sure =)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Miss ParagonX9, normally I send these notifications through PM, yet you have yours set to Contacts only (understandable given how popular you are) and I wanted to inform you that I did use two of your songs (this one and Chaoz Fantasy) in my most recent video. Normally I send a PM before I use a song in a video, yet I must respectfully ask your forgiveness as I forgot to ask through a review since when I attempted I got the contact list (much like just now). The video is non-commercial at this time, and should it ever become such, I will of course remove your music should you wish it so. Should you wish your music removed from the video already (given how it is now) I will also do so. I do hope you enjoy the video.

-SGT

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBCO-p27c&feature=youtu.be

H3fty (preview) H3fty (preview)

I liked it personally, of course most of the songs I listen to, I try and incorporate into a video at some point. I could see this being in one, if you ever care to finish it! I still plan to put your other song, 'Behind Me' into my next video, however I'm doing a commentary tonight with a Voice Actor for my Channel, and then I'll be uploading a video with your song sometime next week.

-SGT